- Do you aspire to be a more effective leader? Are you tired of dull books about abstract leadership and management concepts? Perfect! Then come join this lively session! Using clips from well-known movies and TV shows, we will demonstrate key leadership traits and techniques you can develop within yourself. Seeing these approaches to leadership come to life on the big screen may just make you look at leadership in a whole new way. We will discuss each of the clips shown, to understand what they can teach us about leadership.
- After participating in this session, attendees should have the skills and vision to:
- Understand the difference between management and leadership
- Lead people more effectively
- Motivate your team to improve results
- Better recognize good leadership qualities in others
- Anyone who works with other people will benefit from the skills gained during this session.
Date: June 6, 2017
Time: 9:20 am - 10:30 am